- Strona główna /
- Cyber Weekend Terms & Conditions
Cyber weekend terms & conditions
Win a Year’s Supply of Missguided Clothes.
These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Win a Year’s Supply of Missguided Clothes’ promotion advertised on Missguided’s official Twitter, Facebook and Home page on Saturday 28/11/15.
- 1. To enter this prize draw you will need to complete your details on the competition entry form. No purchase is necessary.
- 2. By entering this prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions do not enter.
- 3. Entries are accepted from 12:00 (GMT) on 28/11/2015 until 15:00 (GMT) on 28/11/2015 when the prize draw will close.
- 4. Conditions of entry:
- i. You must be aged over 16. If you are aged under 18 you must have the permission of your parent or guardian to enter this prize draw and by entering this prize draw that you confirm that you have obtained such permission;
- ii. You must not be a resident of Belgium, Brazil, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Turkey (due to legal restrictions on prize draws in such countries);
- iii. Only one entry per person; bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted;
- iv. You are not permitted to enter if you are our employee or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the prize draw;
- v. You must agree to these terms and conditions.
Any entrant that does not satisfy the conditions of entry will be excluded and disqualified from the prize draw.
- 5. The prize for the winner will be as follows (the “Prize”):
- i. 12 Missguided shopping vouchers worth £200 (“Value”) each (the Value will converted into the currency of the Missguided website relevant to you at the exchange rates applicable on the date that the voucher is issued to you) which can be redeemed against purchases on your applicable Missguided website (from www.missguided.co.uk; www.missguidedau.com; www.missguidedus.com, www.missguidedfr.fr and www.missguided.eu) (“Website”) (“Voucher”) (“Prize”). Missguided voucher to spend on the Missguided website (“Website”) (“Voucher(s)”). The Vouchers can only be used on the Website and cannot be used on any other medium including at any concession or store, or any third party website.
- 6. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all correct entries after the closing date on 01/12/15 (“Draw”). Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered.
- 7. The winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of the Draw. The winner will be asked to confirm their full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the prize draw if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 5 days of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
- 8. The name and country of residence of the winner will be made available upon request. Please write to the address below within two months’ of the closing date of this prize draw to find out these details.
- 9. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value or a cash alternative.
- 10. We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the prize draw or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the prize draw.
- 11. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this prize draw, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 do not use or provide any information about yourself including without limitation your name, address, email address or screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the address below. For more information on how we hold and use your personal data please contact us at the address below.
- 14. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By entering this prize draw you agree to release the Facebook and Twitter of any liability caused in respect of this prize draw.
- 15. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
- 16. These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- 17. This prize draw is administered by Missguided Limited (company number 03235904) of 75 Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester, United Kingdom M17 1ES.